Since 1400 years ago to date, Muslims have to fight vigorously to explain the religion of Islam to the outside world.
To further worsen the situation, Muslims retaliation and a harsh attitude havent given Islam and Muslims a solid platform to express themselves in Western countries like the UK, the US, Canada, and Australia.
Besides the deep-rooted fear of not being able to express yourself and the cultures of the religion in foreign countries, Arab society also has to battle with the cultural influences of their new home.
The Islamic culture and Muslims in general been away from the simplistic Arab culture and traditions practiced in the Arab world face a lot of challenges which has seen most of them, whether new converts or immigrates lacking in the basic of the Quran which has bred confused some of them with many abandoning the religion\ for a lack of understanding.
Join the community of young Muslims changing their space and mindset by registering with online Quran Classes atwww.learnquran.onlinenow.
The modern-day Islam
Compared to two centuries ago when Islam was at its peak, Muslims has a seamless ride in expressing themselves and their beliefs to the world that were eager to know what the rave about a new religion was. However, we have seen a drastic change where Muslims and Islam are the subjects of discrimination, political campaign, and radicalization from right in the center of the Arab world to the large expanse of the western hemispheres.
Muslims have been treated so unfairly and unjustly; in some communities, Islam and Muslims are forbidden to voice their opinions and thought on matters that even concern them.
While some have taken to harsh measures to get the world’s attention to listen to them, it has been a hard pill to swallow considering the religion has been bastardized is one of peace and preaches togetherness especially to strangers.
This attitude and environmental impact affects the average Muslims in a negative light as they are been bullied, tortured and emotional, morally and physically incapacitated making them wholly helpless to practice the religion.
Even in cases when the parents have openly expressed their religion as Islam, they fear for their children thereby abandoning the teachings and culture of Islam. In other communities in Online Quran courses the West, Islam and Muslims are regarded as heartless and low life individuals and this gross misrepresentation has made more Muslims go back into embracing cultures and traditions that do not represent the identities of a Muslim.
Some challenges faced by Muslims in the 21st century are
Falsification of the cultures of Islam as the global atmosphere continues to work hard to dampen the ever-widening effect of Islam, Islamic scholars are plagued by mixing emotions into daawah making it more difficult for Muslims to gain their footing in foreign lands.
This has jumbled up the way Islam is perceived and young Muslims now need more evidence to not portray certain negative attitudes like smoking, drinking, Zinah, neglecting the call of Adhan and even basic obligations like fasting and offering night prayers.
Differentiating what is Haram from Halal
The prophet Muhammad was very detailed in explaining to the companions what particular verses of the Quran meant; in case, confusion arises. These easy clarifications complied with the Hadith. However, the different sects of Islam are creating a rift in educating its followers on what is true and what is not.
The Impact of the Western culture on the Muslim
The popular saying, when in Rome, do as the Romans do applies to Muslims in places like Australia, the US, the UK, and Canada, as they try to fit into society. Some lack the fundamental teaching of Islam to defend their actions or propagate the religion they call their own.
With all these challenges and more taunting Muslims, how is the problem been tackled to give you a voice?
Online Quran classes
- Online Quran classes have helped millions of people, especially young Muslim reestablish their faith in the religion of Islam. Not only has it aided them to build a deeper connection with their creator, but it has also opened their eyes and minds to the opportunity that is before them in their places of residence.
- Online Quran classes have also enabled them to talk freely about their faith with non-believers who dont understand what Islam is or why those in other parts of the world have such biased minds for westerners.
- Online Quran classes are repairing the shattered morale and integrity of Muslims in Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US. These Muslims are regaining a voice of expression; teaching the world how, and what some fundamental misconception in Islam is, like the issue of the hijab or purdah worn by women and even the dress code.
- Online Quran classes have given female Muslims a voice to also contribute their two cents in matters that are changing the attitude of Muslims and allowing them to participate in community building and even daawah.
- Online Quran classes are building the next generation of Muslims that will propagate the peace and tranquility that Islam is all about. They are tutoring Muslims outside the negativity and challenging it is kind of giving them a new lease on life.
- Online Quran Classes with Tajweed is a different aspect of Quran classes that involves teaching the Quran the way it was revealed to the prophet but also to ensure that the authenticity and integrity of the verses and ayahs that make up the Quran remain through another 1400 years into the future.
If you are facing any challenges in expressing your religion, dont go quarreling with your neighbor over their lack of understanding of Islam, register withwww.learnquran.online, and let Allah SWT instruct you on a peaceful approach on how best to leave with others.
These online Quran classes are available in the US, the UK, Canada, and Australia for Muslims of all ages, backgrounds, and languages. A typical class starts with understanding Arabic and how to implement it in all aspects of Islam, especially the Quran.